Our objective is to create a warm, relaxed atmosphere while you Discover Patagonia through your five senses.
We want to share our passion for Patagonia, inviting you to touch, feel, flavour, listen and see. This magical area full of flora, fauna, people, history and great cuisine is to be enjoyed; why not enjoy it with us?
We are here to make your journey a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Promote ecotourism as a means of minimising the negative impacts on the environment and society..
- Contribute with the conservation in natural areas in which we carry out our activities.
- Make people take conscience of the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, these being the inhabitants of the area and the travellers.
- Develop the traveller´s awareness and respect for nature, autochthonous cultures and their diversity.
- Transmit the educational message of conservation, not just to the visitors but to the local communities living in these unspoilt areas; for they depend on their conservation and their use for sustainable resources.
- Generate economic benefit for local communities and organisations.
- Encourage the practice of activities in the fresh air and contact with nature, which are indispensable to improve the quality of life.
- Stimulate relationships between people, by establishing a way of living together in a small community, respecting your neighbour and helping the community with the exchange of experience and knowledge.
All of the workers of Walk Patagonia use the outdoors as their “office”. We develop and work in the heart of it, recognising the fact that only with cautious steps and respect can we preserve it from the negative impacts of tourism.
As a company, Walk Patagonia develops the ideas of Responsible and Sustainable Tourism, developing programmes whose actions are economically viable, sustainably clean (using fully recyclable materials and clean and renewable energy sources) and socially fair (favouring the human potential – creativity, communication, intellectual and spiritual development).